BIO-CHECK 98.B1: QUICK READING VIAL 1 HOUR FOR STEAM STERILIZATION
The strengths of bio-check products are:
– Simple and intuitive operation
– Simple interpretation: A colour change means bacterial growth and failure of the sterilisation process. No color change after 24/48 hours means that a final negative result is produced, so the sterilization process was acceptable.
– No risk in the disposal of the biological indicators used: it must be carried out in accordance with the regulations in force.
– BIO-CHECK biological indicators are designed to check the effectiveness of sterilisation equipment
– The result remains stable over time after the sterilisation process without any special storage conditions.
– Safe sealing: no risk of contamination
– Double check: on each biological vial there is also a chemical toning indicator that changes color if the vial has been subjected to the process.
– Easy control: The BIO-CHECK biological indicators show on each label the batch number and the expiration period of the vial.
– Trouble-free storage: BIO-CHECK is stored away from light in a temperature-controlled environment (10 ºC to 30 ºC) with a relative humidity of between 30% and 80%.